Whether is a Residence, An Office or an Condominium Complex renovation, the Same steps should be taken for each. Make an outline of the items that need to be renovated. Create a Budget or Idea of cost for each phase. Usually the true numbers are larger than you have allowed, so make sure you have […]
Archive | August, 2016
- Renovating, How to, Who to Call, Where to Start, Pt 3.
- RENOVATING? HOW TO, WHO TO CALL, WHERE TO START? Part 2
- RENOVATING? HOW TO, WHO TO CALL, WHERE TO START? Part 1
- Buyer Beware!! If you think its expensive to hire a Pro…
- Furniture & Accessories!! Package Pricing.. the only way to Buy!!
- Our Pets and Interior Decorating
- Powder Room Beauty
- Lighting: an Accessory & Necessity
- Area Rugs: Indoor or Outdoor? Both
- Contemporary Fun!!!!! Experience it now..
- Window Fashions for the Home
- Fantastic Article for your Information
- Outdoor Sanctuary…Pool, Deck or Back Yard.
- Spring in Here!!! Recreate Yourself!!!
- 2013 Color Forecast
- Questions & Answers: Do I Need to Hire An Interior Designer?
- Sincere Message to those effected by Hurricane
- Calgon…..take me away!!!!
- Dressing your Windows and Sliders..the new Way
- The Magic of Fabric!!!!! Can you tell which is Outdoor Upholstery Fabric?
Follow @SusieDesigns on Twitter